While offering you valued added service, our foremost interest is to reciprocate your faith.
- 1. We will safeguard your personal information.
- 2. We will limit the use of your information to the extent that we reasonably require to deliver our products, services and other opportunities, and to administer our business.
- 3. We will permit only authorized employees, who are trained in proper handling of customer information, to have access to that information. Employees who violate our Privacy Promise will be subject to our normal disciplinary process.
- 4. You can request us, in writing, to remove your name from marketing lists.
- 5. If you are under 13 years old and you wish to ask a question or use this site in anyway which requires you to submit your personal information please get your parent or guardian to do so on your behalf.
- 6. Whenever we hire other organizations to provide support services, we will require them to conform to our privacy standards and allow us to audit them for compliance.
- 7. We will attempt to keep your files complete, up to date, and accurate. We will continuously assess ourselves to ensure that your privacy is respected. We will conduct our business in a manner that fulfills our Promise in the many countries in which we do business.
How we use information
Your information is important to us at access4digital. We shall use your information to provide you with quick and convenient access to you, to provide you with information about products & services and of new items of interest. We undertake not to divulge your information, save and except where we are required, by law, to respond to statutory authorities or direction of any Court or legal authority.
Our commitment to data security
To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. Our internal security and privacy policies are periodically reviewed and enhanced as necessary and only authorized individuals have access to the information provided by our users.